- September and October 2019:
LKR 4'000.-3'000rs per night for the bungalows back side C1, C2 and C3; 4'000rs per night for the bungalows front side with sea view C4 and C5.
- November 2019: LKR 4'500.- (we will decide later if we will give discount...)
- 1st to 6th December 2019 (included): LKR 5'000.-
- 7th to 13th December 2019 (included): LKR 6'000.-
- 14th to 20th December 2019 (included): LKR 7'000.-
- 21st December 2019 to 11th January 2020 (included): LKR 8'000.-
- 12th January to end of February 2020: LKR 7'000.-
- March 2020: LKR 6'500.-
- 1st to 8th April 2020 (included): LKR 6'000.-
- 9th midday to 27th midday April 2020: closed (Sri Lankan New Year)
- 27th to end of April 2020: open or closed? (school holiday) LKR 4'000.-
- May and June 2020: LKR 3'500.-?
- July 2020: LKR 4'000.-?
- August 2020: LKR 4'500.-?
- Bungalows C1 has a very little sea view under and through the palm leaves, hidden by young palm trees and other bungalows. So the basic price is applied to this bungalow.
- Bungalows C2 has a very little sea view under and through the palm leaves, hidden by young palm trees and other bungalows. So the basic price is applied to this bungalow.
- LKR 500.- extra per night for the bungalow C3 with little sea view partially hidden by young palm trees and bungalow C5.
- LKR 1'000.- extra per night for the bungalow C4 with sea view partially hidden by young palm trees.
- LKR 1'500.- extra per night for the bungalow C5, with sea view partially hidden by young palm trees, this bungalow is the nearest of the beach.
LKR 500.- extra for one night stay in one bungalow (no booking, you can contact us 1-2 days before).
LKR 500.- per night per child with extra mattress (foam mattress on the floor with mosquito net). The third child is free.
Hot water (for shower only) is optional, we can switch it on on request for the whole stay. Hot water is not really necessary because the cold water temperature is about 30 degrees. You can try a first shower without hot water. If you need hot water, we can switch it on for LKR 250.- per people and per night.
We accept payment only in cash. We prefer to be paid in Sri Lankan ruppies (LKR). During the high season (end of December to end of February), you can pay in Swiss francs, Euros, Pounds or US Dollars. We will check the exchange rate at Sampath Bank the day of your payment. We will cut 1rs from this rate to cover the variation of the exchange rate.
For a stay of five nights and longer, we ask an advance payment of 50%. For a booking of two bungalows and more, we ask an advance payment 0f 50% and minimum 2 nights. The advance payments are not refundable in case of cancellation. The transfer fees are for your side.