We don't accept reservation for one night stay. We keep the single night available to allow our guests to stay longer or come earlier. If you like to stay only one night, you can contact us one or two days before the requested date.
Unfortunately, people cancel their reservation sometimes. If you like to be informed when they cancel, please give us your phone number. Cancellations are announced on our facebook page.
For a stay of 5 nights and longer, we ask an advance payment of 50%. For a booking of two bungalows and more, we ask an advance payment of 50% and minimum 2 nights per bungalow. The advance payments are not refundable in case of cancellation. The transfer fees are for your side.
If the availability is not shown here, it means it is too complicate to write everything. We will inform you about our availability if you contact us.
Patini is open but it is not ready due to lack of tourists. We will get it ready for a stay of minimum three nights. Please inform us early if you are interested to stay at Patini.
You will be able to use the kitchen.
- September and October 2020: LKR 3'000.- per night for any kind of bungalow (seaview or not) for the first 3 nights, then 2'000rs per night. The bungalow will be cleaned every 7 nights. The cleaning discount of 300rs won't be applied.
- November 2020: LKR 4'000.-? (if airport is open, otherwise 3'000rs)
- 1st to 5th December 2020 (included): LKR 5'000.-? (if airport is open, otherwise 3'000rs)
- 6th to 12th December 2020 (included): LKR 6'000.-? (if airport is open, otherwise 3'000rs)
- 13th to 19th December 2020 (included): LKR 7'000.-? (if airport is open, otherwise 3'000rs)
- 20th December 2020 to 9th January 2021 (included): LKR 8'000.-? (if airport is open, otherwise 3'000rs)
- 10th January to end of February 2021: LKR 7'000.-? (if airport is open, otherwise 3'000rs)
- March 2021: LKR 6'500.-?
- April 2021: open or close (school holiday)?
- May and June 2021: LKR 3'000.- for the back side bungalows C1, C2 and C3; 4'000rs for the sea view bungalows C4 and C5
- Beginning to middle of July 2021: LKR 4'000.- (the date depends on the Kandy Esala Perahera dates)
- Middle of July to end of August 2021: LKR 4'500.- (the date depends on the Kandy Esala Perahera dates)
- September and October 2021: 4'000.-
- November 2021: 4'500.-
- Bungalows C1 has a very little sea view under and through the palm leaves, hidden by young palm trees and other bungalows. So the basic price is applied to this bungalow.
- Bungalows C2 has a very little sea view under and through the palm leaves, hidden by young palm trees and other bungalows. So the basic price is applied to this bungalow.
- LKR 500.- extra per night for the bungalow C3 with little sea view partially hidden by young palm trees and bungalow C5.
- LKR 1'000.- extra per night for the bungalow C4 with sea view partially hidden by young palm trees.
- LKR 1'500.- extra per night for the bungalow C5, with sea view partially hidden by young palm trees, this bungalow is the nearest of the beach.
LKR 500.- extra for one night stay in one bungalow (no booking, you can contact us 1-2 days before).
LKR 500.- per night per child with extra mattress (foam mattress on the floor with mosquito net), the third child is free (no extra mattress available).
Hot water (for shower only) is optional, we can switch it on on request for the whole stay. Hot water is not really necessary because the cold water temperature is about 30 degrees. You can try a first shower without hot water. If you need hot water, we can switch it on for LKR 250.- per people and per night.
We give a cleaning discount. If you stay 5 nights and more in the same bungalow and don't request to clean the bungalow, we will give a discount of 300rs per night for these nights. We will give fresh towels every 3-4 nights if you request them.
We give a loyalty card. The 15th nights is free at the average rate of the 15 nights. The card can be filled over many years... You can stay more than 15 nights at once or two or three nights every two-three years... If you stay one month (30 nights), we give two nights free...
We accept payment only in cash. We prefer to be paid in Sri Lankan ruppies (LKR). During the high season (end of December to end of February), you can pay in Swiss francs, Euros, Pounds or US Dollars. We will check the exchange rate at Sampath Bank the day of your payment and cut 1rs from it to cover the variation of the rate.
For a stay of five nights and longer, we ask an advance payment of 50%. For a booking of two bungalows and more, we ask an advance payment of 50% and minimum 2 nights per bungalow. The transfer can be made to Swiss and Sri Lankan bank accounts, Paypal, TransferWise, or any other solutions you know. The fees are for your side. The advance payments are not refundable in case of cancellation. If we are informed of your cancellation enough early to be able to rent the bungalow again, you will be able to keep the advance payment for another stay.