We don't accept reservation for one night stay. We keep the single night available to allow our guests to stay longer or come earlier. If you like to stay only one night, you can contact us one or two days before the requested date.
Unfortunately, people cancel their reservation sometimes. If you like to be informed when they cancel, please give us your phone number. Cancellations are announced on our facebook page.
For a stay of 5 nights and longer, we ask an advance payment of 50%. For a booking of two bungalows and more, we ask an advance payment of 50% and minimum 2 nights per bungalow. The advance payments are not refundable in case of cancellation. The transfer fees are for your side. This rule is cancelled due to the prevaling situation.
How to come to Sri Lanka
If the availability is not shown here, it means it is too complicate to write everything. We will inform you about our availability if you contact us.
Sun is shining! Ocean is quiet! The dry season starts!
Patini is fully cleaned and ready to welcome you! We will be happy to see you again! The availability is completely open...
You can come at any time and for how long you would like! We would appreciate if you call/contact us before coming to be sure somebody is at Patini to welcome you!
Due to Covid situation, we completely change our rates system. We create a new rates system called "Covid rates". The previous system is called "normal rates". Because of the unpredictable situation, it is difficult to fix the rates and to give dates of the Covid rates. The Covid rates are the minimum rates which will apply until further notice. The normal rates are the maximum rates we would apply (same rates than 2019/2020). We don't think to apply these high rates for 2021. We don't know how to plan the rates. Sorry!
The Covid rates depend on the length of your stay:
- 1 night for 3’000rs.
- 2 or 3 nights for 2’500rs per night.
- 4 or 5 or 6 nights for 2’000rs per night (no cleaning, it can be done for a higher rate).
- 1 week (7 nights) for 1’800rs per night (no cleaning, it can be done for a higher rate).
- 2 weeks (14 nights) and longer for 1'500rs per night (cleaning will be done every 7 nights, it can be done more often but for a higher rate).
- 1 month and more for 1'000rs per night (cleaning will be done every 7 nights, it can be done more often but for a higher rate). The bungalow C5 (nearest of the beach) is not included in this offer. The bungalow C4 has also a very nice seaview and is only 10m further...
- March 2021: Covid rates (see above) (normal rate is LKR 6'500.- in March)
- April 2021: Covid rates
- May and June 2021: Covid rates
- Beginning to middle of July 2021: ? LKR 4'000.- ? (or less?) (the date depends on the Kandy Esala Perahera dates if any) or Covid rates
- Middle of July to end of August 2021: ? LKR 4'500.- ? (or less?) (the date depends on the Kandy Esala Perahera dates if any) or Covid rates
- September and October 2021: ? 4'000.- ? (or less?)
- November 2021: ? 4'500.- ? (or less?)
- 1st to 4th December 2021 (included): ? LKR 5'000.- ? (or less?)
- 5th to 11th December 2021 (included): ? LKR 6'000.- ? (or less?)
- 12th to 18th December 2021 (included): ? LKR 7'000.- ? (or less?)
- 19th December 2021 to 8th January 2022 (included): ? LKR 8'000.- ? (or less?)
- 9th January to end February 2022: ? LKR 7'000.- ? (or less?)
- March 2022: ? LKR 6'500.- ? (or less?)
- April 2022: ? LKR 5'000.- ? (or less?)
- May and June 2022: ? LKR 3'000.- for the back side bungalows C1, C2 and C3; 4'000rs for the sea view bungalows C4 and C5 (or less?)
Sea view's supplements
This supplement per bungalow won't apply when the Covid rates is applied. These supplements are applied to the normal rates.
- Bungalows C1 has a very little sea view under and through the palm leaves, hidden by young palm trees and other bungalows. So the basic price is applied to this bungalow.
- Bungalows C2 has a very little sea view under and through the palm leaves, hidden by young palm trees and other bungalows. So the basic price is applied to this bungalow.
- LKR 500.- extra per night for the bungalow C3 with little sea view partially hidden by young palm trees and bungalow C5.
- LKR 1'000.- extra per night for the bungalow C4 with sea view partially hidden by young palm trees.
- LKR 1'500.- extra per night for the bungalow C5, with sea view partially hidden by young palm trees, this bungalow is the nearest of the beach.
LKR 500.- extra for one night stay in one bungalow (no booking, you can contact us 1-2 days before). Already included in the Covid rates.
LKR 500.- per night per child with extra mattress (foam mattress on the floor with mosquito net), the third child is free (no extra mattress available).
Hot water (for shower only) is optional, we can switch it on on request for the whole stay. Hot water is not really necessary because the cold water temperature is about 30 degrees. You can try a first shower without hot water. If you need hot water, we can switch it on for LKR 250.- per people and per night.
We give a cleaning discount. If you stay 5 nights and more in the same bungalow and don't request to clean the bungalow, we will give a discount of 300rs per night for these nights. We will give fresh towels every 3-4 nights if you request them. (Already included in the Covid rates).
We give a loyalty card. The 15th nights is free at the average rate of the 15 nights. The card can be filled over many years... You can stay more than 15 nights at once or two or three nights every two-three years... If you stay one month (30 nights), we give two nights free... When the Covid rates are applied, these free nights are already included in the rates.
We accept payment only in cash. We prefer to be paid in Sri Lankan ruppies (LKR). During the high season (end of December to end of February, not in 2021), you can pay in Swiss francs, Euros, Pounds or US Dollars. We will check the exchange rate at Sampath Bank the day of your payment and cut 1rs from it to cover the variation of the rate.
This rule won't be applied in winter 2020-2021 and summer 2021. We don't know yet for winter 2021-2022 For a stay of five nights and longer, we ask an advance payment of 50%. For a booking of two bungalows and more, we ask an advance payment of 50% and minimum 2 nights per bungalow. The transfer can be made to Swiss and Sri Lankan bank accounts, Paypal, TransferWise, or any other solutions you know. The fees are for your side. The advance payments are not refundable in case of cancellation. If we are informed of your cancellation enough early to be able to rent the bungalow again, you will be able to keep the advance payment for another stay.