We don't accept reservation for one night stay. We keep the single night available to allow our guests to stay longer or come earlier. If you like to stay only one night, you can contact us one or two days before the requested date.
Unfortunately, people cancel their reservation sometimes. If you like to be informed when they cancel, please give us your phone number. Cancellations are announced on our facebook page.
For a stay of 5 nights and longer, we ask an advance payment of 50%. For a booking of two bungalows and more, we ask an advance payment of 50% and minimum 2 nights. The advance payments are not refundable in case of cancellation. The transfer fees are for your side.
If the availability is not shown here, it means it is too complicate to write everything. We will inform you about our availability if you contact us.
May and June 2020
We had to close Patini due to Corona Virus. With the travel ban between district being lifted and the healthy risk getting lower, we are thinking to open again Patini. Please inform us early if you would like to stay with us. You will be able to use our kitchen.
- May and June 2020: LKR 3'000.- for the back side bungalows C1, C2 and C3; 4'000rs for the sea view bungalows C4 and C5
- July and August 2020: LKR 4'000.-
- September and October 2020: LKR 3'000.-
- November 2020: LKR 4'000.-
- 1st to 5th December 2020 (included): LKR 5'000.-?
- 6th to 12th December 2020 (included): LKR 6'000.-?
- 13th to 19th December 2020 (included): LKR 7'000.-?
- 20th December 2020 to 9th January 2021 (included): LKR 8'000.-?
- 10th January to end of February 2021: LKR 7'000.-?
- March 2021: LKR 6'500.-?
- April 2021: open or close (school holiday)?
- Bungalows C1 has a very little sea view under and through the palm leaves, hidden by young palm trees and other bungalows. So the basic price is applied to this bungalow.
- Bungalows C2 has a very little sea view under and through the palm leaves, hidden by young palm trees and other bungalows. So the basic price is applied to this bungalow.
- LKR 500.- extra per night for the bungalow C3 with little sea view partially hidden by young palm trees and bungalow C5.
- LKR 1'000.- extra per night for the bungalow C4 with sea view partially hidden by young palm trees.
- LKR 1'500.- extra per night for the bungalow C5, with sea view partially hidden by young palm trees, this bungalow is the nearest of the beach.
LKR 500.- extra for one night stay in one bungalow (no booking, you can contact us 1-2 days before).
LKR 500.- per night per child with extra mattress (foam mattress on the floor with mosquito net), the third child is free.
Hot water (for shower only) is optional, we can switch it on on request for the whole stay. Hot water is not really necessary because the cold water temperature is about 30 degrees. You can try a first shower without hot water. If you need hot water, we can switch it on for LKR 250.- per people and per night.
We give a cleaning discount. If you stay 5 nights and more in the same bungalow and don't request to clean the bungalow, we will give a discount of 300rs per night for these nights. We will give fresh towels every 3-4 nights if you request them.
We give a loyalty card. The 15th nights is free at the average rate of the 15 nights. The card can be filled over many years... You can stay more than 15 nights at once or two or three nights every two-three years... If you stay one month (30 nights), we give two nights free...
We accept payment only in cash. We prefer to be paid in Sri Lankan ruppies (LKR). During the high season (end of December to end of February), you can pay in Swiss francs, Euros, Pounds or US Dollars. We will check the exchange rate at Sampath Bank the day of your payment and cut 1rs from it to cover the variation of the rate.
For a stay of five nights and longer, we ask an advance payment of 50%. For a booking of two bungalows and more, we ask an advance payment of 50% and minimum 2 nights. The advance payments are not refundable in case of cancellation. The transfer fees are for your side.